WHAT IS A LEGAL GROUND AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
9.The purpose of personal data processing is providing of the Operator´s services on the Portal, including the execution of a relevant agreement for provision of such services by the Operator. The services of the Operator consist mainly of providing the contact information and the communication channel between the Traveler, the Local and the Provider. As to the scope of the services provided by the Operator, the detailed information on scope, nature and terms are provided in the documents published on the Portal, including the Pre-contractual information, General Terms and Conditions for Locals, General Terms and Conditions for Travelers, Services’ Description for Locals and Services’ Description for Travelers.
10. The e-mailing of news or any other notifications related to the services of the Operator to the e-mail address provided by the data subjects is also understood as a purpose connected to provision of the Operator´s services.
11. The analysis and statistics of provided services, executed for the purpose of improving the provided services and the Portal, is also understood as a purpose connected to the provision of Operator´s services.
12. Personal data processing is necessary for the following purposes:
13. Personal data processing may be necessary also for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations imposed by the Regulation and/or other generally binding legal regulations.
14. Personal data processing may be necessary also for the following legitimate interests of the Operator:
WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
16. The Operator processes your personal data only in the scope necessary for purpose of their processing, as follows:
a. If you register as Traveler:
b. If you register as Local:
18. Cookie files. The Operator uses cookie files on the Portal. You can accept the cookie files on the Website by clicking „OK” in the window shown automatically on the screen on the Portal.
What are the cookies and how are they used by the Operator?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a Website and stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Cookies used by the Operator enable the Website to recognize you and to access the requested services. By using the cookies, the Website may also remember your internet browser setting, your password, communication language etc. Your next visit on the Website may be therefore faster and more comfortable. Website browsing without the cookie files is less comfortable (permanent cookies). Cookies also help the Operator to improve its services and modify them to your preferences and needs. Cookies also enable the Operator to analyze and statistically evaluate use of services on Website and consequently to improve design, functions and content of the Website (operational cookies).
How to manage and erase the cookies?
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com
HOW LONG ARE THE PERSONAL DATA STORED?
ARE THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED? WHO CAN RECEIVE THEM?
20. Your personal data are secure because they are processed automatically in the information system of the Operator, while using the adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee security of personal data, including their protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, accidental loss of personal data, erasure or damage of personal data. The Operator is entitled to charge a third person as a processor of the personal data by a conclusion of a separate written agreement; such processor shall have adequate personal, technical, organizational and professional measures and skills that guarantee the personal data processing on behalf of the Operator is in accordance with the Regulation.
21. The Operator is entitled to provide your personal data in the necessary scope to the following recipients:
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
22. We would like to inform you on your rights and legally relevant facts in respect to the protection of your personal data, as incorporated in the relevant provisions of the Regulation:
23. We expressly inform you about your right to object to processing the personal data, as incorporated in Article 21 of the Regulation, pursuant to which you may:
24. We equally expressly inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent with the personal data processing. Cancellation of your registration on the Portal is also considered as a withdrawal of your consent with the personal data processing. Withdrawal of the consent with the personal data processing has no effect on validity and legality of personal data processing upon previously provided consent. If the consent with personal data processing is withdrawn and no other legal grounds for personal data processing exists (e.g. fulfillment of the contractual obligations, obligations imposed by the generally binding legal provisions or legitimate interest of the Operator), the Operator shall secure the removal (erase or anonymization) of your personal data without undue delay in accordance with the Regulation.
HOW TO CLAIM RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
25. You can claim your rights or submit questions related to the personal data processing directly with the Operator, or you can contact a person authorized by the Operator to manage the personal data processing. The contact information is as follows:
|Mailing address:||Nuatri, s.r.o., A. Jiráska 39, 984 01 Lučenec, Slovak Republic||Martina Balázsová, A. Jiráska 39, 984 01 Lučenec, Slovak Republic|
|Phone Number:||421 915 041 200||421 915 041 200|
28. If the Operator does not process your request or processes it inadequately, you may address an independent supervisory authority competent to supervise compliance with the Regulation; such authority competent for the Slovak Republic being: Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov SR (Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic), Hraničná 12, 820 07, Bratislava 27. You can address such supervisory authority directly in accordance with relevant provisions of the Regulation.